Web Design by Art-
Copyright © Epic Homes Realty 2019 All Rights Reserved.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
This is the peak season for do-
Whether you undertake the project yourself or you hire a professional, each project has the potential to make life easier for the allergy and asthma sufferers living in your home. To help you create the best environment for them, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) offers these helpful tips from its asthma & allergy friendly Certification Program:
1. Shut the door on bad cabinets. If you're looking to add or replace your cabinets, you may be considering common options like pressed wood, particle board or composite boards. These materials, however, often release high levels of volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde. To make your new cabinets more suitable for the asthma and allergy suffers in your home, talk to manufacturers about low-
2. Keep the moisture out. Mold and mildew is a common trigger and can make breathing difficult for asthma and allergy sufferers. These hazards grow from excess moisture in your home, which comes in through the doors or windows. New windows offer energy-
3. Get serious about your air. No one appreciates indoor air quality more than allergy and asthma sufferers. An updated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system can improve each breath everyone takes. If you plan to update your home's HVAC system, opt for one with a replaceable or washable filter-
4. Find fabulous floors. If you have considered replacing your flooring this year, hardwood floors are very stylish right now. Additionally, wood floors are also more asthma and allergy friendly than wall-
5. Waterproof your home. Leaky pipes, water in the basement or even on the walls -
The right home project not only benefits the home itself but all of the people who live in it, including anyone with asthma and allergies. Before you start your project, consider what you can do to improve your home for them as well. Doing so will have everyone breathing more easily and loving your home even more. [http://www.brandpointcontent.com/printsite/ImageWriter.ashx?memberid=55903&articleid=21962]
Please think of me with any real estate related questions you may have -
The single highest and best compliment a Real Estate Professional can receive is a referral to friends, family or colleagues. As appropriate, please feel free to forward this Newsletter and/or my contact information. Thank you!
Welcome to this month's edition of the our newsletter. We hope that you find it filled with interesting and useful information!